Is feeling a Scrabble word?
Yes, feeling is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
Feeling is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
19 definitions of the word feeling.
- Undergo an emotional sensation or be in a particular state of mind
- Come to believe on the basis of emotion, intuitions, or indefinite grounds
- Perceive by a physical sensation, e.g., coming from the skin or muscles
- Be conscious of a physical, mental, or emotional state
- Have a feeling or perception about oneself in reaction to someone's behavior or attitude
- Undergo passive experience of:"We felt the effects of inflation"
- Be felt or perceived in a certain way
- Grope or feel in search of something
- Examine by touch
- Examine (a body part) by palpation
- Find by testing or cautious exploration
- Produce a certain impression
- Pass one's hands over the sexual organs of
- The experiencing of affective and emotional states
- A vague idea in which some confidence is placed
- The general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people
- A physical sensation that you experience
- The sensation produced by pressure receptors in the skin
- An intuitive understanding of something
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in feeling?
1 Anagram of Feeling
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to feeling:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'feeling'.