Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, feeling is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
1. Undergo an emotional sensation or be in a particular state of mind
2. Come to believe on the basis of emotion, intuitions, or indefinite grounds
3. Perceive by a physical sensation, e.g., coming from the skin or muscles
4. Be conscious of a physical, mental, or emotional state
5. Have a feeling or perception about oneself in reaction to someone's behavior or attitude
6. Undergo passive experience of:"We felt the effects of inflation"
7. Be felt or perceived in a certain way
8. Grope or feel in search of something
9. Examine by touch
10. Examine (a body part) by palpation
11. Find by testing or cautious exploration
12. Produce a certain impression
13. Pass one's hands over the sexual organs of
1. The experiencing of affective and emotional states
2. A vague idea in which some confidence is placed
3. The general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people
4. A physical sensation that you experience
5. The sensation produced by pressure receptors in the skin
6. An intuitive understanding of something
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in feeling?
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words