Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, feelings is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
1. Undergo an emotional sensation or be in a particular state of mind
2. Come to believe on the basis of emotion, intuitions, or indefinite grounds
3. Perceive by a physical sensation, e.g., coming from the skin or muscles
4. Be conscious of a physical, mental, or emotional state
5. Have a feeling or perception about oneself in reaction to someone's behavior or attitude
6. Undergo passive experience of:"We felt the effects of inflation"
7. Be felt or perceived in a certain way
8. Grope or feel in search of something
9. Examine by touch
10. Examine (a body part) by palpation
11. Find by testing or cautious exploration
12. Produce a certain impression
13. Pass one's hands over the sexual organs of
1. Emotional or moral sensitivity (especially in relation to personal principles or dignity)
2. The experiencing of affective and emotional states
3. A vague idea in which some confidence is placed
4. The general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people
5. A physical sensation that you experience
6. The sensation produced by pressure receptors in the skin
7. An intuitive understanding of something
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in feelings?
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words