Yes, extract is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 16 points in Scrabble, and 17 points in Words with Friends
Extract is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word 'extract'.
- Remove, usually with some force or effort; also used in an abstract sense
- Get despite difficulties or obstacles
- Deduce (a principle) or construe (a meaning)
- Extract by the process of distillation
- Separate (a metal) from an ore
- Obtain from a substance, as by mechanical action
- Take out of a literary work in order to cite or copy
- Calculate the root of a number
- A solution obtained by steeping or soaking a substance (usually in water)
- A passage selected from a larger work
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in extract?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to extract:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'extract'.
- S: extracts