Is secure a Scrabble word?
Yes, secure is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Secure is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word secure.
- Free from fear or doubt; easy in mind
- Free from danger or risk
- Not likely to fail or give way
- Immune to attack; incapable of being tampered with
- Financially sound
- Get by special effort
- Cause to be firmly attached
- Assure payment of
- Make certain of
- Fill or close tightly with or as if with a plug
- Furnish with battens
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in secure?
4 Anagrams of Secure
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to secure:
There are 9 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'secure'.