Is curses a Scrabble word?
Yes, curses is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Curses is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word curses
The meaning of curses
9 definitions of the word curses.
- Utter obscenities or profanities
- Heap obscenities upon
- Wish harm upon; invoke evil upon
- Exclude from a church or a religious community
- Profane or obscene expression usually of surprise or anger
- An appeal to some supernatural power to inflict evil on someone or some group
- An evil spell
- Something causing misery or death
- A severe affliction
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in curses?
4 Letter Words
3 Anagrams of Curses
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to curses:
Unscramble the letters in curses
There are 10 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'curses'.