Is sucker a Scrabble word?
Yes, sucker is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
Sucker is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word sucker.
- A person who is gullible and easy to take advantage of
- A shoot arising from a plant's roots
- A drinker who sucks (as at a nipple or through a straw)
- Flesh of any of numerous North American food fishes with toothless jaws
- Hard candy on a stick
- An organ specialized for sucking nourishment or for adhering to objects by suction
- Mostly North American freshwater fishes with a thick-lipped mouth for feeding by suction; related to carps
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in sucker?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sucker:
There are 10 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'sucker'.