Is crazes a Scrabble word?
Yes, crazes is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 17 points in Scrabble, and 18 points in Words with Friends
Crazes is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word crazes.
- Cause to go crazy; cause to lose one's mind
- Develop a fine network of cracks
- An interest followed with exaggerated zeal
- State of violent mental agitation
- A fine crack in a glaze or other surface
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in crazes?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to crazes:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'crazes'.
- I: crazies