Yes, cult is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Cult is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word 'cult'.
- Followers of an exclusive system of religious beliefs and practices
- An interest followed with exaggerated zeal
- Followers of an unorthodox, extremist, or false religion or sect who often live outside of conventional society under the direction of a charismatic leader
- A religion or sect that is generally considered to be unorthodox, extremist, or false
- A system of religious beliefs and rituals
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in cult?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cult:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'cult'.