Is crane a Scrabble word?
Yes, crane is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Crane is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word crane.
- Stretch (the neck) so as to see better
- United States writer (1871-1900)
- United States poet (1899-1932)
- A small constellation in the southern hemisphere near Phoenix
- Lifts and moves heavy objects; lifting tackle is suspended from a pivoted boom that rotates around a vertical axis
- Large long-necked wading bird of marshes and plains in many parts of the world
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in crane?
3 Anagrams of Crane
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to crane:
There are 15 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'crane'.