Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Crane
The definition of crane, the meaning of the word Crane:
Is crane a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - United States writer (1871-1900)
- n. - United States poet (1899-1932)
- n. - A small constellation in the southern hemisphere near Phoenix
- n. - Lifts and moves heavy objects; lifting tackle is suspended from a pivoted boom that rotates around a vertical axis
- n. - Large long-necked wading bird of marshes and plains in many parts of the world
- v. - Stretch (the neck) so as to see better
Crane is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in crane: A C E N R
3 Anagrams of Crane
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to crane:
32 words found using the letters in "Crane"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words