Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Cramps
The definition of cramps, the meaning of the word Cramps:
Is cramps a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A painful and involuntary muscular contraction
- n. - A clamp for holding pieces of wood together while they are glued
- n. - A strip of metal with ends bent at right angles; used to hold masonry together
- v. - Secure with a cramp
- v. - Prevent the progress or free movement of
- v. - Affect with or as if with a cramp
- v. - Suffer from sudden painful contraction of a muscle
Cramps is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in cramps: A C M P R S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cramps:
66 words found using the letters in "Cramps"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words