Is camp a Scrabble word?
Yes, camp is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Camp is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
12 definitions of the word camp.
- Live in or as if in a tent
- Establish or set up a camp
- Give an artificially banal or sexual quality to
- Providing sophisticated amusement by virtue of having artificially (and vulgarly) mannered or banal or sentimental qualities
- Temporary living quarters specially built by the army for soldiers
- A group of people living together in a camp
- Temporary lodgings in the country for travelers or vacationers
- An exclusive circle of people with a common purpose
- A penal institution (often for forced labor)
- Something that is considered amusing not because of its originality but because of its unoriginality
- Shelter for persons displaced by war or political oppression or for religious beliefs
- A site where care and activities are provided for children during the summer months
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in camp?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to camp:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'camp'.