Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Camps
The definition of camps, the meaning of the word Camps:
Is camps a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Temporary living quarters specially built by the army for soldiers
- n. - A group of people living together in a camp
- n. - Temporary lodgings in the country for travelers or vacationers
- n. - An exclusive circle of people with a common purpose
- n. - A penal institution (often for forced labor)
- n. - Something that is considered amusing not because of its originality but because of its unoriginality
- n. - Shelter for persons displaced by war or political oppression or for religious beliefs
- n. - A site where care and activities are provided for children during the summer months
- v. - Live in or as if in a tent
- v. - Establish or set up a camp
- v. - Give an artificially banal or sexual quality to
Camps is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in camps: A C M P S
1 Anagram of Camps
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to camps:
29 words found using the letters in "Camps"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words