Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, camps is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
1. Live in or as if in a tent
2. Establish or set up a camp
3. Give an artificially banal or sexual quality to
1. Temporary living quarters specially built by the army for soldiers
2. A group of people living together in a camp
3. Temporary lodgings in the country for travelers or vacationers
4. An exclusive circle of people with a common purpose
5. A penal institution (often for forced labor)
6. Something that is considered amusing not because of its originality but because of its unoriginality
7. Shelter for persons displaced by war or political oppression or for religious beliefs
8. A site where care and activities are provided for children during the summer months
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in camps?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words