Is scourges a Scrabble word?
Yes, scourges is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
Scourges is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word scourges.
- Punish severely; excoriate
- Cause extensive destruction or ruin utterly
- A whip used to inflict punishment (often used for pedantic humor)
- Something causing misery or death
- A person who inspires fear or dread
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in scourges?
1 Anagram of Scourges
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to scourges:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'scourges'.