Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Contents
The definition of contents, the meaning of the word Contents:
Is contents a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A list of divisions (chapters or articles) and the pages on which they start
- n. - Everything that is included in a collection and that is held or included in something
- n. - What a communication that is about something is about
- n. - The proportion of a substance that is contained in a mixture or alloy etc.
- n. - The amount that can be contained
- n. - The sum or range of what has been perceived, discovered, or learned
- n. - The state of being contented with your situation in life
- n. - Something (a person or object or scene) selected by an artist or photographer for graphic representation
- v. - Satisfy in a limited way
- v. - Make content
Contents is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in contents: C E N N O S T T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to contents:
109 words found using the letters in "Contents"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words