Is closest a Scrabble word?
Yes, closest is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Closest is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
16 definitions of the word closest.
- (superlative of `near' or `close') within the shortest distance
- At or within a short distance in space or time or having elements near each other
- Close in relevance or relationship
- Not far distant in time or space or degree or circumstances
- Rigorously attentive; strict and thorough
- Marked by fidelity to an original
- (of a contest or contestants) evenly matched
- Lacking fresh air
- Of textiles
- Strictly confined or guarded
- Confined to specific persons
- Fitting closely but comfortably
- Used of hair or haircuts
- Giving or spending with reluctance
- Inclined to secrecy or reticence about divulging information
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in closest?
1 Anagram of Closest
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to closest:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'closest'.