Is tight a Scrabble word?
Yes, tight is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Tight is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
16 definitions of the word tight.
- Firmly or closely
- In an attentive manner
- Closely constrained or constricted or constricting
- Pulled or drawn tight
- Set so close together as to be invulnerable to penetration
- Pressed tightly together
- (used of persons or behavior) characterized by or indicative of lack of generosity
- Affected by scarcity and expensive to borrow
- Of such close construction as to be impermeable
- Of textiles
- Securely or solidly fixed in place; rigid
- (of a contest or contestants) evenly matched
- Very drunk
- Exasperatingly difficult to handle or circumvent
- Demanding strict attention to rules and procedures
- Packed closely together
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in tight?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tight:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'tight'.
- S: tights