Is arch a Scrabble word?
Yes, arch is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Arch is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word arch.
- Form an arch or curve
- (used of behavior or attitude) characteristic of those who treat others with condescension
- Expert in skulduggery
- Naughtily or annoyingly playful
- A curved shape in the vertical plane that spans an opening
- A curved bony structure supporting or enclosing organs (especially the inner sides of the feet)
- A passageway under a curved masonry construction
- (architecture) a masonry construction (usually curved) for spanning an opening and supporting the weight above it
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in arch?
1 Anagram of Arch
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to arch:
There are 14 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'arch'.