Is channel a Scrabble word?
Yes, channel is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
Channel is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word channel.
- Transmit or serve as the medium for transmission
- Direct the flow of
- Send from one person or place to another
- A path over which electrical signals can pass
- A passage for water (or other fluids) to flow through
- A long narrow furrow cut either by a natural process (such as erosion) or by a tool (as e.g. a groove in a phonograph record)
- A deep and relatively narrow body of water (as in a river or a harbor or a strait linking two larger bodies) that allows the best passage for vessels
- (often plural) a means of communication or access
- A bodily passage or tube lined with epithelial cells and conveying a secretion or other substance
- A television station and its programs
- A way of selling a company's product either directly or via distributors
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in channel?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to channel:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'channel'.
- S: channels