Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Chamber
The definition of chamber, the meaning of the word Chamber:
Is chamber a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A natural or artificial enclosed space
- n. - An enclosed volume in the body
- n. - A room where a judge transacts business
- n. - A deliberative or legislative or administrative or judicial assembly
- n. - A room used primarily for sleeping
- v. - Place in a chamber
Chamber is worth 16 points in Scrabble, and 18 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in chamber: A B C E H M R
2 Anagrams of Chamber
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to chamber:
103 words found using the letters in "Chamber"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words