Is charm a Scrabble word?
Yes, charm is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Charm is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word charm.
- Attract; cause to be enamored
- Control by magic spells, as by practicing witchcraft
- Protect through supernatural powers or charms
- Induce into action by using one's charm
- Attractiveness that interests or pleases or stimulates
- A verbal formula believed to have magical force
- Something believed to bring good luck
- (physics) one of the six flavors of quark
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in charm?
1 Anagram of Charm
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to charm:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'charm'.