Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Charm
The definition of charm, the meaning of the word Charm:
Is charm a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Attractiveness that interests or pleases or stimulates
- n. - A verbal formula believed to have magical force
- n. - Something believed to bring good luck
- n. - (physics) one of the six flavors of quark
- v. - Attract; cause to be enamored
- v. - Control by magic spells, as by practicing witchcraft
- v. - Protect through supernatural powers or charms
- v. - Induce into action by using one's charm
Charm is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in charm: A C H M R
1 Anagram of Charm
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to charm:
23 words found using the letters in "Charm"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words