Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Breach
The definition of breach, the meaning of the word Breach:
Is breach a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A failure to perform some promised act or obligation
- n. - An opening (especially a gap in a dike or fortification)
- n. - A personal or social separation (as between opposing factions)
- v. - Act in disregard of laws, rules, contracts, or promises
- v. - Make an opening or gap in
Breach is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in breach: A B C E H R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to breach:
52 words found using the letters in "Breach"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words