Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Crab
The definition of crab, the meaning of the word Crab:
Is crab a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Decapod having eyes on short stalks and a broad flattened carapace with a small abdomen folded under the thorax and pincers
- n. - A quarrelsome grouch
- n. - (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Cancer
- n. - The fourth sign of the zodiac; the sun is in this sign from about June 21 to July 22
- n. - The edible flesh of any of various crabs
- n. - A louse that infests the pubic region of the human body
- n. - A stroke of the oar that either misses the water or digs too deeply
- v. - Direct (an aircraft) into a crosswind
- v. - Scurry sideways like a crab
- v. - Fish for crab
- v. - Complain
Crab is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in crab: A B C R
1 Anagram of Crab
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to crab:
10 words found using the letters in "Crab"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words