Is crab a Scrabble word?
Yes, crab is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Crab is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word crab.
- Direct (an aircraft) into a crosswind
- Scurry sideways like a crab
- Fish for crab
- Decapod having eyes on short stalks and a broad flattened carapace with a small abdomen folded under the thorax and pincers
- A quarrelsome grouch
- (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Cancer
- The fourth sign of the zodiac; the sun is in this sign from about June 21 to July 22
- The edible flesh of any of various crabs
- A louse that infests the pubic region of the human body
- A stroke of the oar that either misses the water or digs too deeply
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in crab?
1 Anagram of Crab
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to crab:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'crab'.