Is brasses a Scrabble word?
Yes, brasses is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Brasses is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word brasses.
- An alloy of copper and zinc
- A wind instrument that consists of a brass tube (usually of variable length) that is blown by means of a cup-shaped or funnel-shaped mouthpiece
- The persons (or committees or departments etc.) who make up a body for the purpose of administering something
- Impudent aggressiveness
- An ornament or utensil made of brass
- The section of a band or orchestra that plays brass instruments
- A memorial made of brass
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in brasses?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to brasses:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'brasses'.