Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Brass
The definition of brass, the meaning of the word Brass:
Is brass a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An alloy of copper and zinc
- n. - A wind instrument that consists of a brass tube (usually of variable length) that is blown by means of a cup-shaped or funnel-shaped mouthpiece
- n. - The persons (or committees or departments etc.) who make up a body for the purpose of administering something
- n. - Impudent aggressiveness
- n. - An ornament or utensil made of brass
- n. - The section of a band or orchestra that plays brass instruments
- n. - A memorial made of brass
Brass is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in brass: A B R S S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to brass:
18 words found using the letters in "Brass"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words