Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Basses
The definition of basses, the meaning of the word Basses:
Is basses a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The lowest part of the musical range
- n. - The lowest part in polyphonic music
- n. - An adult male singer with the lowest voice
- n. - The lean flesh of a saltwater fish of the family Serranidae
- n. - Any of various North American freshwater fish with lean flesh (especially of the genus Micropterus)
- n. - The lowest adult male singing voice
- n. - The member with the lowest range of a family of musical instruments
- n. - Nontechnical name for any of numerous edible marine and freshwater spiny-finned fishes
Basses is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in basses: A B E S S S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to basses:
23 words found using the letters in "Basses"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words