Is basses a Scrabble word?
Yes, basses is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Basses is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word basses.
- The lowest part of the musical range
- The lowest part in polyphonic music
- An adult male singer with the lowest voice
- The lean flesh of a saltwater fish of the family Serranidae
- Any of various North American freshwater fish with lean flesh (especially of the genus Micropterus)
- The lowest adult male singing voice
- The member with the lowest range of a family of musical instruments
- Nontechnical name for any of numerous edible marine and freshwater spiny-finned fishes
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in basses?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to basses:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'basses'.