Yes, bark is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Bark is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word 'bark'.
- Speak in an unfriendly tone
- Cover with bark
- Remove the bark of a tree
- Make barking sounds
- Tan (a skin) with bark tannins
- Tough protective covering of the woody stems and roots of trees and other woody plants
- A noise resembling the bark of a dog
- A sailing ship with 3 (or more) masts
- The sound made by a dog
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in bark?
1 Anagram of Bark
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bark:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'bark'.