Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Beak
The definition of beak, the meaning of the word Beak:
Is beak a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Beaklike mouth of animals other than birds (e.g., turtles)
- n. - Horny projecting mouth of a bird
- n. - A beaklike, tapering tip on certain plant structures
- n. - Informal terms for the nose
- v. - Hit lightly with a picking motion
Beak is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in beak: A B E K
1 Anagram of Beak
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to beak:
9 words found using the letters in "Beak"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words