Is bowings a Scrabble word?
Yes, bowings is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
Bowings is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word bowings.
- Bend one's knee or body, or lower one's head
- Yield to another's wish or opinion
- Bend the head or the upper part of the body in a gesture of respect or greeting
- Bend one's back forward from the waist on down
- Play on a string instrument with a bow
- Bending the head or body or knee as a sign of reverence or submission or shame or greeting
- Managing the bow in playing a stringed instrument
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in bowings?
1 Anagram of Bowings
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bowings:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'bowings'.