Is orders a Scrabble word?
Yes, orders is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Orders is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
24 definitions of the word orders.
- Give instructions to or direct somebody to do something with authority
- Make a request for something
- Issue commands or orders for
- Bring into conformity with rules or principles or usage; impose regulations
- Bring order to or into
- Place in a certain order
- Appoint to a clerical posts
- Arrange thoughts, ideas, temporal events
- Assign a rank or rating to
- (often plural) a command given by a superior (e.g., a military or law enforcement officer) that must be obeyed
- A degree in a continuum of size or quantity
- Established customary state (especially of society)
- Logical or comprehensible arrangement of separate elements
- A condition of regular or proper arrangement
- A legally binding command or decision entered on the court record (as if issued by a court or judge)
- A commercial document used to request someone to supply something in return for payment and providing specifications and quantities
- A formal association of people with similar interests
- A body of rules followed by an assembly
- (usually plural) the status or rank or office of a Christian clergyman in an ecclesiastical hierarchy
- A group of person living under a religious rule
- (biology) taxonomic group containing one or more families
- A request for something to be made, supplied, or served
- (architecture) one of original three styles of Greek architecture distinguished by the type of column and entablature used or a style developed from the original three by the Romans
- The act of putting things in a sequential arrangement
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in orders?
1 Anagram of Orders
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to orders:
There are 11 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'orders'.