Is bones a Scrabble word?
Yes, bones is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Bones is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word bones.
- Study intensively, as before an exam
- Remove the bones from
- A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance
- Rigid connective tissue that makes up the skeleton of vertebrates
- The porous calcified substance from which bones are made
- A shade of white the color of bleached bones
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in bones?
1 Anagram of Bones
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bones:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'bones'.