Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Bones
The definition of bones, the meaning of the word Bones:
Is bones a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance
- n. - Rigid connective tissue that makes up the skeleton of vertebrates
- n. - The porous calcified substance from which bones are made
- n. - A shade of white the color of bleached bones
- v. - Study intensively, as before an exam
- v. - Remove the bones from
Bones is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in bones: B E N O S
1 Anagram of Bones
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bones:
39 words found using the letters in "Bones"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words