Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Noble
The definition of noble, the meaning of the word Noble:
Is noble a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A titled peer of the realm
- adj. - Impressive in appearance
- adj. - Of or belonging to or constituting the hereditary aristocracy especially as derived from feudal times
- adj. - Having or showing or indicative of high or elevated character
- adj. - Inert especially toward oxygen
Noble is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in noble: B E L N O
1 Anagram of Noble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to noble:
27 words found using the letters in "Noble"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words