Yes, altered is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Altered is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word 'altered'.
- Changed in form or character without becoming something else
- Having testicles or ovaries removed
- Changed in order to improve or made more fit for a particular purpose
- Cause to change; make different; cause a transformation
- Become different in some particular way, without permanently losing one's or its former characteristics or essence
- Make an alteration to
- Insert words into texts, often falsifying it thereby
- Remove the ovaries of
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in altered?
3 Anagrams of Altered
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to altered:
There are 11 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'altered'.