Is number a Scrabble word?
Yes, number is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
Number is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
17 definitions of the word number.
- Add up in number or quantity
- Give numbers to
- Put into a group
- Determine the number or amount of
- Place a limit on the number of
- The property possessed by a sum or total or indefinite quantity of units or individuals
- A concept of quantity involving zero and units
- A short theatrical performance that is part of a longer program
- The number is used in calling a particular telephone
- A symbol used to represent a number
- One of a series published periodically
- A select company of people
- A numeral or string of numerals that is used for identification
- A clothing measurement
- The grammatical category for the forms of nouns and pronouns and verbs that are used depending on the number of entities involved (singular or dual or plural)
- An item of merchandise offered for sale
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in number?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to number:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'number'.
- S: numbers