Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Wrights
The definition of wrights, the meaning of the word Wrights:
Is wrights a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - United States writer of detective novels (1888-1939)
- n. - United States writer whose work is concerned with the oppression of African Americans (1908-1960)
- n. - United States aviation pioneer who (with his brother Orville Wright) invented the airplane (1867-1912)
- n. - United States aviation pioneer who (with his brother Wilbur Wright) invented the airplane (1871-1948)
- n. - Influential United States architect (1869-1959)
- n. - United States early feminist (born in Scotland) (1795-1852)
- n. - Someone who makes or repairs something (usually used in combination)
Wrights is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in wrights: G H I R S T W
70 words found using the letters in "Wrights"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words