Is right a Scrabble word?
Yes, right is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Right is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word right
The meaning of right
36 definitions of the word right.
- Precisely, exactly
- Toward or on the right; also used figuratively
- In the right manner
- An interjection expressing agreement
- (Southern regional intensive) very; to a great degree
- In accordance with moral or social standards
- In an accurate manner
- Make reparations or amends for
- Put in or restore to an upright position
- Regain an upright or proper position
- Make right or correct
- Being or located on or directed toward the side of the body to the east when facing north
- Free from error; especially conforming to fact or truth
- Socially right or correct
- In conformance with justice or law or morality
- Correct in opinion or judgment
- Appropriate for a condition or purpose or occasion or a person's character, needs
- Of or belonging to the political or intellectual right
- In or into a satisfactory condition
- Intended for the right hand
- In accord with accepted standards of usage or procedure
- Having the axis perpendicular to the base
- (of the side of cloth or clothing) facing or intended to face outward
- Most suitable or right for a particular purpose
- Precisely accurate
- An abstract idea of that which is due to a person or governmental body by law or tradition or nature; it is something that nobody can take away"
- Location near or direction toward the right side; i.e. the side to the south when a person or object faces east
- The piece of ground in the outfield on the catcher's right
- Those who support political or social or economic conservatism; those who believe that things are better left unchanged
- The hand that is on the right side of the body
- A turn toward the side of the body that is on the south when the person is facing east
- Anything in accord with principles of justice
- (frequently plural) the interest possessed by law or custom in some intangible thing
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in right?
2 Anagrams of Right
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to right:
Unscramble the letters in right
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'right'.