Is wright a Scrabble word?
Yes, wright is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Wright is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word wright.
- United States writer of detective novels (1888-1939)
- United States writer whose work is concerned with the oppression of African Americans (1908-1960)
- United States aviation pioneer who (with his brother Orville Wright) invented the airplane (1867-1912)
- United States aviation pioneer who (with his brother Wilbur Wright) invented the airplane (1871-1948)
- Influential United States architect (1869-1959)
- United States early feminist (born in Scotland) (1795-1852)
- Someone who makes or repairs something (usually used in combination)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in wright?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to wright:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'wright'.
- S: wrights