Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Wright
The definition of wright, the meaning of the word Wright:
Is wright a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - United States writer of detective novels (1888-1939)
- n. - United States writer whose work is concerned with the oppression of African Americans (1908-1960)
- n. - United States aviation pioneer who (with his brother Orville Wright) invented the airplane (1867-1912)
- n. - United States aviation pioneer who (with his brother Wilbur Wright) invented the airplane (1871-1948)
- n. - Influential United States architect (1869-1959)
- n. - United States early feminist (born in Scotland) (1795-1852)
- n. - Someone who makes or repairs something (usually used in combination)
Wright is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in wright: G H I R T W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to wright:
23 words found using the letters in "Wright"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words