Yes, twisted is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Twisted is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word 'twisted'.
- Having an intended meaning altered or misrepresented
- To move in a twisting or contorted motion, (especially when struggling)
- Cause (a plastic object) to assume a crooked or angular form
- Turn in the opposite direction
- Form into a spiral shape
- Form into twists
- Extend in curves and turns
- Do the twist
- Twist or pull violently or suddenly, especially so as to remove (something) from that to which it is attached or from where it originates
- Practice sophistry; change the meaning of or be vague about in order to mislead or deceive
- Twist suddenly so as to sprain