Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, turnouts is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
1. The group that gathers together for a particular occasion
2. A part of a road that has been widened to allow cars to pass or park
3. A short stretch of railroad track used to store rolling stock or enable trains on the same line to pass
4. What is produced in a given time period
5. A set of clothing (with accessories)
6. Attendance for a particular event or purpose (as to vote in an election)
7. (ballet) the outward rotation of a dancer's leg from the hip
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in turnouts?
8 Letter Words
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words