Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Bind
The definition of bind, the meaning of the word Bind:
Is bind a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Something that hinders as if with bonds
- v. - Stick to firmly
- v. - Create social or emotional ties
- v. - Make fast; tie or secure, with or as if with a rope
- v. - Wrap around with something so as to cover or enclose
- v. - Secure with or as if with ropes
- v. - Bind by an obligation; cause to be indebted
- v. - Provide with a binding
- v. - Fasten or secure with a rope, string, or cord
- v. - Form a chemical bond with
- v. - Cause to be constipated
Bind is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in bind: B D I N
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bind:
8 words found using the letters in "Bind"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words