Is trifles a Scrabble word?
Yes, trifles is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Trifles is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word trifles.
- Waste time; spend one's time idly or inefficiently
- Act frivolously
- Consider not very seriously
- A cold pudding made of layers of sponge cake spread with fruit or jelly; may be decorated with nuts, cream, or chocolate
- A detail that is considered insignificant
- Something of small importance
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in trifles?
3 Anagrams of Trifles
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to trifles:
There are 9 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'trifles'.