Is first a Scrabble word?
Yes, first is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
First is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
16 definitions of the word first.
- Before anything else
- The initial time
- Before another in time, space, or importance
- Prominently forward
- Preceding all others in time or space or degree
- Indicating the beginning unit in a series
- Serving to set in motion
- Serving to begin
- Ranking above all others
- Highest in pitch or chief among parts or voices or instruments or orchestra sections
- The first or highest in an ordering or series
- The first element in a countable series
- The time at which something is supposed to begin
- The fielding position of the player on a baseball team who is stationed at first of the bases in the infield (counting counterclockwise from home plate)
- An honours degree of the highest class
- The lowest forward gear ratio in the gear box of a motor vehicle; used to start a car moving
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in first?
2 Anagrams of First
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to first:
There are 10 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'first'.