Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Trifle
The definition of trifle, the meaning of the word Trifle:
Is trifle a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A cold pudding made of layers of sponge cake spread with fruit or jelly; may be decorated with nuts, cream, or chocolate
- n. - A detail that is considered insignificant
- n. - Something of small importance
- v. - Waste time; spend one's time idly or inefficiently
- v. - Act frivolously
- v. - Consider not very seriously
Trifle is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in trifle: E F I L R T
2 Anagrams of Trifle
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to trifle:
70 words found using the letters in "Trifle"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words