Is crisp a Scrabble word?
Yes, crisp is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Crisp is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word crisp.
- Make wrinkles or creases on a smooth surface; make a pressed, folded or wrinkled line in
- Make brown and crisp by heating
- (of something seen or heard) clearly defined
- Tender and brittle
- Pleasantly cold and invigorating
- Pleasingly firm and fresh
- (of hair) in small tight curls
- Brief and to the point; effectively cut short; `yes'"
- A thin crisp slice of potato fried in deep fat
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in crisp?
1 Anagram of Crisp
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to crisp:
There are 8 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'crisp'.