Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Toasts
The definition of toasts, the meaning of the word Toasts:
Is toasts a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Slices of bread that have been toasted
- n. - A celebrity who receives much acclaim and attention
- n. - A person in desperate straits; someone doomed
- n. - A drink in honor of or to the health of a person or event
- v. - Make brown and crisp by heating
- v. - Propose a toast to
Toasts is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in toasts: A O S S T T
1 Anagram of Toasts
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to toasts:
36 words found using the letters in "Toasts"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words