Is titles a Scrabble word?
Yes, titles is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Titles is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
12 definitions of the word titles.
- Give a title to
- Designate by an identifying term
- A heading that names a statute or legislative bill; may give a brief summary of the matters it deals with
- The name of a work of art or literary composition etc.
- A general or descriptive heading for a section of a written work
- The status of being a champion
- A legal document signed and sealed and delivered to effect a transfer of property and to show the legal right to possess it
- An identifying appellation signifying status or function: e.g. `Mr.' or `General'
- An established or recognized right
- (usually plural) written material introduced into a movie or TV show to give credits or represent dialogue or explain an action
- An appellation signifying nobility
- An informal right to something
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in titles?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to titles:
There are 12 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'titles'.