Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, title is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
1. Give a title to
2. Designate by an identifying term
1. A heading that names a statute or legislative bill; may give a brief summary of the matters it deals with
2. The name of a work of art or literary composition etc.
3. A general or descriptive heading for a section of a written work
4. The status of being a champion
5. A legal document signed and sealed and delivered to effect a transfer of property and to show the legal right to possess it
6. An identifying appellation signifying status or function: e.g. `Mr.' or `General'
7. An established or recognized right
8. (usually plural) written material introduced into a movie or TV show to give credits or represent dialogue or explain an action
9. An appellation signifying nobility
10. An informal right to something
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in title?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words