Is tilts a Scrabble word?
Yes, tilts is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Tilts is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word tilts.
- To incline or bend from a vertical position
- Heel over
- Move sideways or in an unsteady way
- Charge with a tilt
- A combat between two mounted knights tilting against each other with blunted lances
- A contentious speech act; a dispute where there is strong disagreement
- A slight but noticeable partiality
- The property possessed by a line or surface that departs from the vertical
- Pitching dangerously to one side
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in tilts?
1 Anagram of Tilts
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tilts:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'tilts'.