Is claim a Scrabble word?
Yes, claim is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Claim is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word claim.
- Assert or affirm strongly; state to be true or existing
- Demand as being one's due or property; assert one's right or title to
- Ask for legally or make a legal claim to, as of debts, for example
- Lay claim to; as of an idea
- Take as an undesirable consequence of some event or state of affairs
- An assertion of a right (as to money or property)
- An assertion that something is true or factual
- Demand for something as rightful or due
- An informal right to something
- An established or recognized right
- A demand especially in the phrase "the call of duty"
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in claim?
1 Anagram of Claim
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to claim:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'claim'.