Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Claim
The definition of claim, the meaning of the word Claim:
Is claim a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An assertion of a right (as to money or property)
- n. - An assertion that something is true or factual
- n. - Demand for something as rightful or due
- n. - An informal right to something
- n. - An established or recognized right
- n. - A demand especially in the phrase "the call of duty"
- v. - Assert or affirm strongly; state to be true or existing
- v. - Demand as being one's due or property; assert one's right or title to
- v. - Ask for legally or make a legal claim to, as of debts, for example
- v. - Lay claim to; as of an idea
- v. - Take as an undesirable consequence of some event or state of affairs
Claim is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in claim: A C I L M
1 Anagram of Claim
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to claim:
23 words found using the letters in "Claim"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words