Is little a Scrabble word?
Yes, little is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Little is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word little.
- Not much
- Limited or below average in number or quantity or magnitude or extent
- (quantifier used with mass nouns) small in quantity or degree; not much or almost none or (with `a') at least some
- (of children and animals) young, immature
- (informal) small and of little importance
- (of a voice) faint
- Low in stature; not tall
- Small in a way that arouses feelings (of tenderness or its opposite depending on the context)
- A small amount or duration
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in little?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to little:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'little'.