Is litter a Scrabble word?
Yes, litter is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Litter is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word litter.
- Make a place messy by strewing garbage around
- Give birth to a litter of animals
- The offspring at one birth of a multiparous mammal
- Rubbish carelessly dropped or left about (especially in public places)
- Conveyance consisting of a chair or bed carried on two poles by bearers
- Material used to provide a bed for animals
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in litter?
1 Anagram of Litter
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to litter:
There are 11 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'litter'.